First the tartar is removed, then any other discoloration, deposits and finally the tooth surface is polished. In addition, they clean the hard to reach areas, wash the gingival ridges, smooth the fillings and, if necessary, rinse the oral cavity with a disinfectant.
Benefits of tartar removal
- The teeth immediately become brighter and brighter
- Regular (semi-annual) tartar removal may stop gingival bleeding.
- Plaque on the polished tooth surface is much harder to adhere to
- Reduce the risk of tooth decay and gum disease
- Reduces the risk of tooth loss
|Ultrasonic tartar removal on both jaws||16.000 HUF|
|Sandblasting|| 11.000 HUF
|Fluoride iontophoresis treatment|| 6.000 HUF